LadyTechie's Reviews > Cassidy Jones and the Secret Formula

Cassidy Jones and the Secret Formula by Elise Stokes

Mar 12, 2011

Read from March 17 to 18, 2011

Man, did I love this story. I have spent the last 2 weeks trying to find something to read that fit my mood. This book was fit right in right when I needed it. Usually I am a very harsh critic of books when I am in this mood and I opt to just listen to audiobooks that I already know until the mood passes. But, something in the blurb drew me so I bought a copy for my Kindle and gave it a shot. Cassidy and Emery have spine and when Cassidy does not have spine, Emery finds a way to help her hold herself up. This book is about friendship and family, as well as growing pains. I love Cassidy's little brother Chazzie. Heck I love that entire family. They are funny, quirky and it is hard not to like any of them. Emery and his mom, the scientist, have their own genius quirks, but, you still manage to like them. There was a great twist and you suspect bad guys that turn out to be good guys and vice versa. I liked stepping out of the love triangle of a lot of books these days and even giving the vampires and werewolves a break. Just a great, fun story.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Cassidy Jones and the Secret Formula.