Emily's Reviews > Hot in Here

Hot in Here by Sophie Renwick

Mar 13, 11

bookshelves: bad-boys, boss-employee-romance, friends-to-lovers, own-kindle
Read from March 12 to 13, 2011

Celebrity Chef Bryce Ryder has tarnished his image by making a flippant comment that did not ring true. When his PR consultant and best friend Jenna McCabe tells him what she really thinks of his attitude, Bryce sees a completely different women in front of him. The girl who has always been shy and accepting of everything he has done has become a stunning, voluptuous woman whose confidence is incredibly arousing. With a little nudge from family in different directions, Bryce pursues Jenna with fierce determination and although the only thing Jenna has ever wanted is Bryce, she keeps him at arms length worried he is going to break her heart.

Sizzling story, I craved more. There is definitely an opportunity for another book between Jenna and Bryce's siblings. I thought Sophie Renwick really captured the, sometimes misguided, but honest feelings Bryce and Jenna have while trying to not destroy their friendship.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Hot in Here.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

LWB Marissa I really loved this one!

Emily Marissa wrote: "I really loved this one!" I think it sounds fantastic, spent the last hour picking out what to read and this sounded the best.

LWB Marissa I hope you like it, I am waiting for the second part, it should be about her sister and his brother.

Emily Will let you know how I like it.