Slayermel's Reviews > Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Last Gleaming

Buffy the Vampire Slayer by Joss Whedon

Sep 28, 11

bookshelves: 2011, 21st-century, american, buffy-angel, fantasy, graphic-novels, male-authors, mystery, own, paranormal, series, vampires, war, whedonverse, witches-wizards
Recommended for: anyone who's a fan of the show
Read on September 28, 2011, read count: 1

This is the season finale of season eight, and I really enjoyed it. I can't wait to read season nine. I think we will be heading back to a more basic Buffy, then all the supernatural flying in the air, glowing green Buffy that we had during season eight.

The decisions Buffy had to make in order to save her friends and the world are not the ones that her friends all necessary agree with, in fact I believe Buffy may just have more enemies than ever before and not all of them are demons. Magic is gone from the world. What will Willow and the other Wiccans do now?
My heart broke at the life that was lost in this story. One of my favourite characters killed by another one of my favourite characters.....ahhhhhhh!!!!

I can't wait to see how the story line continues on, especially around the Angel, Twilight, and Riley situation as well as with Spike.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Buffy the Vampire Slayer.