Jenni Rascal's Reviews > Timeless

Timeless by Alexandra Monir

May 27, 11

bookshelves: books-i-absolutely-love, hottest-sweetest-guy
Read from May 23 to 27, 2011

Timeless was better than I expected it to be. At first I thought it was going to be some book all about how some girl time travels to meet this guy that she's been dreaming about and just absolutely loves and that I was going to be bored.
Instead I was wrong.
Once the time traveling came in, I was amazed. Especially when I got more into it. I loved how she was somehow involved in all the stuff that happened in the past. I wanted to know more about her father, and the ending left we with so many questions that I wanted the next book in my hands at that moment.
All in all, in my opinion, this book is great.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Timeless.

Quotes Jenni Liked

Alexandra Monir
“There is nothing in this life that can destroy you but yourself. Bad things happen to everyone, but when they do, you can't just fall apart and die. You have to fight back. If you don't, you're the one who loses in the end. But if you do keep going and fight back, you win.”

Alexandra Monir
“You are lyricist, me a composer - you and I make a complete song.”

Alexandra Monir
“It's a wonderful feeling - you believing in me”

Alexandra Monir
“As Michele looked around, she told herself that the next time she time traveled, she seriously had to remember to bring her digital camera.”

Alexandra Monir
“Why must we spend so much of our lives missing people instead of being with them?”