Steph Sinclair's Reviews > City of Lost Souls

City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare

Feb 04, 2013

bookshelves: bound-to-inflict-a-migraine, unlikely

3 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read City of Lost Souls.

message 1: by Steph (new) - added it

Steph Sinclair Cillian wrote: "Is that WHY you'd read a book?
I weep for GR."

No, I wrote that a while back. I prolly won't even read it because I'm not really enjoying the second book. I need to edit that out.

message 2: by Kyle (new)

Kyle The cover is just so . . . ugh. I can't even finish CoB, so I'll probably never read this. :/

message 3: by shady boots (new)

shady boots Is your lost-interest shelf also your not-a-snowballs-chance-in-hell shelf? o_O I'm confused.

And yeah, I'm the same. I couldn't even get past book 2. But I could definitely say that throwing that book across the room felt amazing.

message 4: by Steph (last edited Jan 21, 2012 07:52AM) (new) - added it

Steph Sinclair Yeah, I changed the name a few days ago. It's now the shelf for all books I once thought about reading, but changed my mind for whatever reason (reviews, author behavior, ect.)

I deleted a bunch of different shelves because I had too many and I have so many books to read. I'm no longer interested in reading anything I probably won't like. Once upon a time I would have tried it out, but now I'll just skip it.

message 5: by shady boots (new)

shady boots "bound-to-inflict-a-migraine" LOL. xD Why didn't I think of that?

message 6: by Janelle (new)

Janelle Ha ha! I'm so with you on this.

Veronica Please tell me you like ID at least :)

message 8: by Steph (new) - added it

Steph Sinclair Veronica wrote: "Please tell me you like ID at least :)"

I read the first and second book in the ID series. I thought the first was okay and I liked it slightly better than MI series, but I thought the second book was rather boring. I don't think I get along well with CC's books. But everyone else seems to love them.

Veronica Stephanie wrote: "Veronica wrote: "Please tell me you like ID at least :)"

Hmmm... Clockwork Prince was my favorite out of both series.