Loudice's Reviews > Lord of Scoundrels

Lord of Scoundrels by Loretta Chase

I've read a lot of readers who have genuinely liked this book but for some reason I found myself struggling just to finish it.

I couldn't relate to Lord Dain and while I like Jessica, I can't consider her my favorite heroine either.

So three stars it is! There were some good moments in the book, but not enough to merit a higher rating for me...Maybe I'll re-read this sometime and see if I change my mind.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Lord of Scoundrels.

05/10/2011
80.0% "I'm taking a break from reading this book...I don't know if I'm going to read this tonight... I know it received high ratings from a lot of readers, but so far, I'm struggling to finish this. I'm keeping my fingers crossed and hoping that I haven't yet read the exciting parts!lol..."
05/10/2011
80.0% "Didn't get to read this last night...lol!"
05/11/2011
85.0% "Got to read a couple of chapters of this...I'm thinking about giving it 3 stars..."

message 1: by Karla (new) - added it

Karla I've heard so many raves about this one, too, that I can't help but feel it'll only be "meh" for me when I finally get around to reading it.

message 2: by Antoinette (new)

Antoinette It's funny, but I did really like this book, but mostly the first half. I kinda' loved this book. But I have to say I've never liked another Loretta Chase book again.