Max Knutsen's Reviews > What Happened to Cass McBride?

What Happened to Cass McBride? by Gail Giles

U 50x66
Mar 10, 11

I thought that What Happened to Cass Mcbride was a very good book and a great suspense novel. All of the characters were very complex and just when you thought you knew them, they did something to show you they were different. It was very interesting how the story was told, first of all, they told who tried to kill Cass in the very first sentence. Second of all, the point of view kept switching to different people during different times. Gail Giles did a fantastic job switching between people and time periods. I also thought she did a great job taking a topic that had little action and really make it exciting all the way through. It was also very interesting how she was able to connect events throughout the book and she really made you think about certain events in the book. I really enjoyed this book a lot and thought it was a unique and great suspense book that really had me trying to think what happened next. I actually read this whole book in one day because I just couldn't put it down once I started reading. I thought this was a nice easy read and would recommend it to anyone who likes suspense and I would also recommend her other books that are also very suspenseful.
1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read What Happened to Cass McBride?.