Crystal Books Unbound's Reviews > Claire de Lune

Claire de Lune by Christine   Johnson

Mar 10, 11

bookshelves: reviewd

I remember first hearing about this book over a year ago before taking my hiatus from blogging. I was so super excited about this book coming out I'm pretty sure I even dedicated a Waiting on Wednesday to it as well. So I go to the library to see what I can find and viola, there is Claire de Lune, just sitting there in the new release section and no one else seems to be seeing what I'm seeing. My first thought was, "how is it that I can just pick this book up and check it out without signing up for a waiting list or something!!!" Maybe that is a little extreme but it was definitely at the top of my stack of library books.

As much as I love books, I hate giving so-so/bad reviews. This book just did not live up to to my expectations. After reading this book, I felt like a little kid and someone had just popped by balloon. The story could have used more action and I felt myself bored with all her internal dialogue and struggle going on.

It was very easy to read and I had no problem getting through it, I would have just really enjoyed that extra element that would have made it impossible to put it down. Since I would definitely not read it again, I probably won't read the next books in the series.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Claire de Lune.