Andrew's Reviews > Peter's Chair

Peter's Chair by Ezra Jack Keats

M_50x66
Mar 10, 11

Dear, readers

The book is Peter chair and I am going to tell you a short summary.

Peter was playing with blocks then the block fell then his mom said to be quiet because they were a new baby in the house. Then he saw his highchair was painted pink his dad was painting pink. Then he saw his chair was still not painted pink. Then he took his chair and ran to the front of the house. Then when he was tired so he sat down on his chair but it was too small. Then his mom invited him to lunch but Peter try to ignore it. But then Peter put his show under the curtain. Then when his mom say it she pulled the curtain. Then Peter scared his mom and he was under the self. Then when he was eating lunch he told his dad to paint the chair pink so they did.

I first look at the back of the book and read the front of the and read it. Before reading look back the front of the book. After I read.

After I all read this book I feel don't be greedy so YOu have a lot of friend. I think author wrote this book because it will teach you don't be greedy if you don't need it. The themes is do not be greedy. I think the Peter is a greedy person that won't give Susie stuff.

Andrew

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Peter's Chair.