Barbara's Reviews > Make Me, Sir

Make Me, Sir by Cherise Sinclair

Apr 13, 11

Recommended for: bdsm, erotic readers
Read from April 09 to 12, 2011

4.5 Stars!!

"Her job is to make his life miserable. His job is to make her submit. Whose heart will surrender first?"

Make Me, Sir is another exciting read in the Masters of the Shadowlands series! Marcus, Master of the trainees at Club Shadowlands has been given a new trainee, Gabi, who is there as "bait" to help the FBI stop a human-trafficking ring who is kidnapping bratty subs from different BDSM clubs. Under Marcus's capable hands Gabi struggles against her true submissive side to "perform" as the bratty sub in hopes of attracting the kidnappers attention. While Marcus has little tolerance for brats, thanks to his ex-wife, he finds himself drawn to Gabi and in those moments when she totally submits, the Dom in him softens and wants more!

Cherise Sinclair gives us suspense, action, strong emotional content, and of course hot sex, and sexy Doms and their subs! Another great read and another lovable Dom (Master Marcus) added to my list!

Highly recommended read and series!
3 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Make Me, Sir.

04/09/2011
04/10/2011
51.0% "I am loving Marcus!!"
show 1 hidden update…

Lynsey God I luuurrrrrvvvvve Marcus! I would switch places with Gabi any day

Barbara Lynsey wrote: "God I luuurrrrrvvvvve Marcus! I would switch places with Gabi any day"

Me too!! Master Cullen was my favorite but looks like I *need* a threesome! ;)

Lynsey Barbara wrote: "Lynsey wrote: "God I luuurrrrrvvvvve Marcus! I would switch places with Gabi any day"

Me too!! Master Cullen was my favorite but looks like I *need* a threesome! ;)"

Oooooh naughty...I love it!

Sarah ~Book Addict~ They are all so hot ~grin~

Barbara Sarah wrote: "They are all so hot ~grin~"

Sarah ~Book Addict~ Barbara wrote:

Yes they are! Hmm, I wonder if Club Shadowlands is accepting new members... I'm in! ;)"

And I am so right with you ~fans self~