Nomes's Reviews > The 10 PM Question

The 10 PM Question by Kate De Goldi
Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The 10 PM Question.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

oliviasbooks What's "p"?

message 2: by Nomes (new) - added it

Nomes oh, i keep meaning to edit my shelves so the "p" makes more sense (if anyone else wondered, like you ;)).

my "p" shelf are my preorders :) just so i can keep track of what i have paid for ~ and separate the books from my to-read list (which i often scour to see what i should acquire...)

oliviasbooks Ah. Double p = paid and preordered :-)
B.t.w.: I love the German cover: http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/99...
... although my colleague said it kept her son from trying to read it (she was sure it was perfect for him).

message 4: by Nomes (last edited Nov 06, 2011 01:47PM) (new) - added it

Nomes :)

oh, i love the german edition! i had never seen it. i think it is my fave of all 3 editions so far :) (i will have to put it on my blog, when i get around t o doing another covers post :)

I preordered this one last night, and paid $4 something for it. cannot believe how cheap that it!

oliviasbooks Oh, thanks for the tip, Nomes. 3.77 at TBD.uk. Thus I followed suit.

message 6: by Nomes (new) - added it

Nomes cool :) I am certain I will like the book.

In fact, my sister (who does not read as much as I do, but still loves reading ~ and also YA is her fave genre even though she is 28) recommended the book to me at the end of last year and said I would love it. So, will be glad to finally get a copy (I always wait for the paperback, especially as the hard cover is $16 and the paperback was less than $5 to order.

And I have plenty of books to keep me going until then :)

oliviasbooks Got my copy, too!