Sally's Reviews > Sheet Music: Uncovering the Secrets of Sexual Intimacy in Marriage

Sheet Music by Kevin Leman

Mar 26, 11

Read from March 08 to 20, 2011

I really enjoyed not only the Bibical perspective on the married couple sexual relationship, but also a man's perspective - an obviously intelligent man, at that. This is my first Dr. Leman book I've read, but not my last, for sure. For a "self-help" type book to hold my attention enough for me to not only finish it, but for me to truly learn from it, it has to be engaging, witty, well written and to the point. This book was definitely all that for me.

Now saying all that, I will say, I didn't agree with everything the doctor said. But of course, I can't say I've ever agreed with all of anyone's opnion. He seemed a tad bit one sided about what kind of couples he focused on. Which was mainly men who wanted to have sex and woman who had the lower sex drives or sexual hang ups. He mentioned men who have lower sex drives but only briefly.

But really, there was such good advice about intimacy, the importance of it in marriage and some really good tips to spice things up, too.

I recommend this one to seasoned couples and newlyweds - in fact, I've already gave it to one soon to be married bride as a gift ;)
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Sheet Music.