Lauraadriana's Reviews > Paris A to Z

Mar 07, 2011

it was ok
bookshelves: fave-authors
Read from April 06 to 07, 2011

This book, was disappointing...I did not like Zach's character, his whole thing was just strange.

Cole was lovely, but there was not nearly enough of him and Jon, and Matt's bitching got on my nerves.

I love Marie Sexton... Promises and Strawberries for Dessert are two of my favorite...but I just couldn't like Zach.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Paris A to Z.

04/07/2011 "I just started reading and I'm already pissed..." 8 comments
04/07/2011 "I love Cole...Zach sucks..."
04/07/2011
70.0% "UGH...Zach..."

Comments (showing 1-12)

dateUp arrow    newest »

Alyosha yes. UGH :( and ech and yyyh

Cleon Lee I want more Cole and Jon! *sniffles*

Lauraadriana Cleon wrote: "I want more Cole and Jon! *sniffles*"
I agree Cleon, I was actually talking to a friend saying that I was to tough on this one. I did feel like there was not enough Cole and Jon and Zach pissed me off.

Merith I've read a lot of reviews and opinions about this series that say the same thing. Most readers either didn't like Zach or Angel, or both! But, while I love Cole and Jon, I loved the growth and change with Zach and Angel.

Lauraadriana Merith wrote: "I've read a lot of reviews and opinions about this series that say the same thing. Most readers either didn't like Zach or Angel, or both! But, while I love Cole and Jon, I loved the growth and cha..."

I just could not deal Zach, Merith :O( I HATED his attitude with Jon...

Merith Lauraadriana wrote: "Merith wrote: "I've read a lot of reviews and opinions about this series that say the same thing. Most readers either didn't like Zach or Angel, or both! But, while I love Cole and Jon, I loved the..."

Did you read The Letter Z? Their former relationship was highlighted in that story. I can understand why Zach has such reservations where Jon was concerns. For 1, the two hadn't resolved their past with one another. Part of Zach still loved Jon, was still waiting for Jon to come back for him. For 2, Jon was a right bastard to Angel, the person Zach loved (in the Letter Z).

A to Z in Paris resolved a lot of issues. Issues between Jon and Zach, giving closure to both of them for what they might have had if one or the other had been more of what the other needed. And Angel felt Zach needed him for once.

Lauraadriana Merith wrote: "Lauraadriana wrote: "Merith wrote: "I've read a lot of reviews and opinions about this series that say the same thing. Most readers either didn't like Zach or Angel, or both! But, while I love Cole..."

Yeah I read The Letter Z, I actually am thinking of re reading this one. I think I was a bit too tough :O)

message 5: by Adriana (new)

Adriana I love Jon and Cole, I haven't read the other books in the series, just Strawberries for Dessert, if there would be another book that is just about them I totally read it... maybe one with kids?

Lauraadriana Adriana wrote: "I love Jon and Cole, I haven't read the other books in the series, just Strawberries for Dessert, if there would be another book that is just about them I totally read it... maybe one with kids?"

Strawberries for Dessert is so good. This one was the suck.

M'rella I am just on page 21 and Matt and Zach are already grating on my nerves! lol

Lauraadriana I had such a hard time with that story!

M'rella I am glad I am not the only one. I have hard time concentrating on it. Matt is just mean and Zach... I already want to smack him. Poor Angel.