April's Reviews > Illusions

Illusions by Aprilynne Pike

May 11, 11

bookshelves: fae, parnormal, love-triangle, romance, series, favorites, ya, books-i-own, magic, supernatural-creatures
Read on May 11, 2011

** spoiler alert ** Amazing. The third book in the series went way beyond my expectations. I was sad that it skipped over her time back in Avalon. But I loved Tam appearing at Laurel's school and being in her everyday life. I never did liked her and David being together. I don't doubt that she loves him but like her mom pointed out in this book I believe she stayed with David for the wrong reasons. She always felt a pull towards Tam.

The first time Klea had appeared in the last book I didn't trust her for one moment. Something was off about her. I knew something was up when Jaminson asked Laurel to describe her to him. Showing up with another Fae was very suspicious. I think in the back of my mind I knew Yuki was a Winter Faerie. I guess I didn't want to think of that possibility.

I do have to say I'm disappointed it never tells how Chelsea had figured out about Laurel. This book had be giggling through the whole time. I do have to say this series is becoming one of my favorites.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Illusions.