✽ Sharon is an emotional book junkie ✽ 's Reviews > Bayou Moon

Bayou Moon by Ilona Andrews

Mar 10, 11

bookshelves: read-in-2011
Read from March 07 to 09, 2011

This book makes you want to take a shower...or several of them and that's not a good thing! It takes place in the swamps and almost the whole time, they are in the mud or the swamp and if they are not, they are fighting and bloody!! Seriously, its pretty gory! And besides that, there are a lot of different "creatures" or creatures that have been magically enhanced and for me, that took away from the story. I felt that a lot of time was spent describing all of them. Obviously, they did a good job if it made me want to take showers but I could've used more time with Lord Bill and the Hobo Queen.

Loved William and Cerise. There were so many great lines and banter between the two of them. They were really good together and I was so happy to have an epilogue! It was great catching up with Declan and Rose and I loved how all the kids were together. Oh and Cough...he was brillant!

This is a great addition to the series and I'm looking forward to the next one!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Bayou Moon.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Shannon C. Oh, I'll be curious what you think of this one. I loved it even more than the first one. It reminded me a bit more of the Kate books in style. The heroine in this one felt a little more kick a$$.

✽ Sharon is an emotional book junkie ✽ sounds good...i just started but ive always liked William. The action figures are so funny!

Stacey ♠ Sharon ♠ wrote: "sounds good...i just started but ive always liked William. The action figures are so funny!"

Wait until you get to his reaction at seeing a chick in a tight t-shirt! LOLtastic!!

Stacey Goes so well with "Queen Hobo" ;)

✽ Sharon is an emotional book junkie ✽ "So do you often rescue hobo queens from filthy puddles, Lord Bill?"

Stacey only the ones that smell like spoiled spaghetti ;)

✽ Sharon is an emotional book junkie ✽ My, my, Lord Bill, what big fangs you have.

Stacey LOL!! I had to use that as am update as well!!

✽ Sharon is an emotional book junkie ✽ "Well, this is quite a predicament, Lord Bill."

✽ Sharon is an emotional book junkie ✽ "You are a stupid, stupid wolf." "Less talk, more fighting."