✽ Sharon is an emotional book junkie ✽ 's Reviews > Paris A to Z

Paris A to Z by Marie Sexton

Apr 10, 11

bookshelves: read-in-2011
Read on April 09, 2011

This is a story that is about Cole and Jon getting "married" in Paris but it's not their book which is kind of strange. It's really a book about Zach and Angelo and ultimately it's a book that ties up all the loose ends. The problem is that it left me feeling unsatisfied.

The good part is that a lot of the relationships got worked out and settled between the guys. It is hard to believe that Cole and Matt could really be friends but I did love the way that Jared helped Matt come to terms with his past relationship with Cole.

There were a lot of good parts with Angelo and Zach. The beginning threw me for a loop and I had no idea where the story was going to go from there but thank goodness it didn't end up in an orgy!! I loved when Angelo told Zach this part of the poem was about him:

"I possess nothing worthy to give you." "There's only me."

I'm also glad that their relationship progressed and where it was when the story ended. However....I didn't like what almost happened with Zach and Jon. I can understand the left over feelings and the unfinished business but not for one minute did I believe anything would actually happen. It just didn't feel true and not like something Zach would do.

Besides that, the only other thing that bothered me was there was no real special moments between Jon and Cole. I mean, they did just get married. It would've been nice to have one chapter from their POV. I have heard there will be one last short story or novella about them so maybe we will get that.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Paris A to Z.

Comments (showing 1-1)

dateUp_arrow    newest »

✽ Sharon is an emotional book junkie ✽ "I possess nothing worthy to give you." "There's only me." aawwwww.