Michelle Kelly's Reviews > Something To Talk About

Something To Talk About by Violet Summers

Mar 12, 11

bookshelves: menage, 2011-read
Read from March 11 to 12, 2011

Randi Lee, Wyatt and Jon's book.

Something to Talk About was a great purchase. I think it was one of my impulse Twitter buys. Anyhow I wasn't disappointed. In fact I liked it alot. Considering I had never heard of the author before I took a leap.

I really like menage books and I especially like when the book is written that the men are bi. To me nothing is hotter than two men pouring their lust and emotion over one woman yet caress, twine their hands together and kiss themselves as well.

I liked that the book never hesitated to have the men express how much they loved each other. I liked that Wyatt and Jon's background was explained. It was good to know that they had been friends for two years before becoming lovers and once they were lovers, they were very committed to each other.

Wyatt had been pinning for Randi Lee since high school. He had talked to Jon so much about Randi Lee, that Jon was 1/2 in love with her before they even met.
Jon was the town sheriff and Wyatt was a former rodeo cowboy settled to working on a ranch. One night when Randi Lee discovered her cheating no good boyfriend openly cheating the went into a fit of rage. (enter the Carrie Underwood song)
Jon stopped Randi from beating up the truck, took her home to Wyatt for a night a love and passion and for next two years tried to get back that same night of passion.

The conflict of the story was Randi Lee's paranoia about people gossiping and talking behind her back. I thought it was legit but carryed on a little long. However it was a nice read and included super hot menage scenes. I quite enjoyed the book.
1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Something To Talk About.

03/12/2011