Kate's Reviews > Just the Sexiest Man Alive

Just the Sexiest Man Alive by Julie James

Mar 07, 11

bookshelves: rom-com, favs, format-kindle, format-paperback-etc, 2010-year-i-read-it, five-stars
Read on January 04, 2010

This book was so great! It had be laughing from start to finish! It was absoultely wonderful! No instant falling in love here - no, we get a great build up over time, misunderstanding and - GASP! - a happily ever after. I've already read this book twice. The second time being on my kindle since I have it in softcover as well. Buy this book, you won't regret it!
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Just the Sexiest Man Alive.

Quotes Kate Liked

Julie James
“And you said you’d hate me forever,” Jason teased as he tossed Taylor onto the bed.

She reached impatiently for his belt buckle, yanking him onto the bed with her. “This is angry sex—I actually don’t like you at all.”

Julie James
“The character I’m playing in the film is this driven, workaholic lawyer who has never lost a case. When I’m playing him . . .” He paused, his voice softening. Somehow they were now standing just inches apart. “I think of you.” When their eyes met, Jason grinned and added, “With a penis.”

Julie James
“Seriously, Taylor—do you know who I am?” he demanded.

She smiled at this. “You celebrities actually say that? That’s cute.”

Julie James
“Why did Jason lie about Naomi?”

Jeremy cleared his throat nervously. “Oh. That. Um . . . well, you know, uh . . . to see if you’d get jealous.” He caught Taylor’s expression. “His plan—not mine,” he added quickly. Then he cocked his head curiously. “How did you know?”

Taylor couldn't help but smile. "The watch thing.”

Julie James
“I realized that the one person who could break my heart is the only one who should have it.”

Julie James
“Help me out here, Jeremy," she said pleadingly.

He gave her a look. "Why should I do that?"

"Because once, nineteen years ago, you were wrong about him, too."

Jeremy stared at her stoically. After a long pause, his face broke into a smile.

"Aw, hell, you crazy kid, you knew I was gonna let you in—I'm a sucker for this stuff.”
tags: humor