Amy's Reviews > Papa Married a Mormon

Papa Married a Mormon by John D. Fitzgerald

Mar 07, 11

Read in March, 2011

I thoroughly enjoyed this book, an autobiographical account of the author's parents. John D. Fitzgerald is the author of "The Great Brain" series, which I enjoyed as a youth. I found this book to be entertaining, informative, faith-promoting, and couldn't stop thinking about the characters when I wasn't reading. My husband and daughters all enjoyed some of the parts I shared with them.
1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Papa Married a Mormon.

message 1: by D (new)

D I also read this book a few years back and thoroughly enjoyed it. I also like The Great Brain books. You might also enjoy reading "Life with Father" which is a book by a different author, but along the same lines. It was also very enjoyable. I do enjoy your reviews. You seem to enjoy many of the same kinds of books I do!

message 2: by Amy (new) - rated it 5 stars

Amy Thanks so much for your thoughtful comments. I enjoy your reviews, as well. I'm just not very good at writing comments on everyone's reviews, but I sure enjoy reading them! I will definitely look up "Life with Father"!