Wee Shubba (Totally Bookalicious)'s Reviews > Die for Me

Die for Me by Amy Plum

Apr 14, 11

Read from April 09 to 11, 2011

Originakl Post: http://lovefantasyscifinovels.blogspo...

I want to start with the cover of this book. The kindle Edition I have has the old US cover but now the US cover has changed to match the UK cover. Which I am so glad it has. The cover is simply beautiful. The pattern is so pretty and I love how it intertwines around Kate's arms. And of course the distance image of the Effel Tower wonderful.

On to the story. Die for Me really is a just a wonderful read. I was hooked from start to finish. There actually wasn't a part I didn't like. Usually there is always something I didn't like but not here. I just loved loved loved it.

Die for Me is a story about Kate, who comes from America with her sister after a tragic accident, to live with her grandparents in Paris. Soon she meets Vincent, a mysterious and very sexy young man. Kate is attracted to him straight away and is soon pludge into the dark and dangerous world of the Revenants.

I adored Kate, she is so sweet and nice and you really feel for her after all she has been through. When she meets Vincents she starts to open up and we get a proper glimpse into her life. She is a wonderful Protagonist, she is strong willed and doesn't shy away from the dangers that are thrown at her. Vincent, well I couldn't help but fall for him. I think it was a french thing Lol.

Amy Plum has created a flawless debut of novel about Zombies but with a very different twist and a wonderful mythology behind it. And a world that will suck you in and leave you begging for more. If you like your supernatural romance novels that are exciting, fresh and unique then this is the book for you. And if you are like me and love anything and everything to do with the beautiful city of Paris you will love this.

Thank you Netgalley for providing me with a free Arc Copy.

1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Die for Me.