Melanie's Reviews > Corruption of the Heart

Corruption of the Heart by John Sheridan
Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Corruption of the Heart.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

I ♥ Bookie Nookie (bookienookiereviews.blogspot.com) how would you categorize this book? is it erotic? bdsm? smut? I can't seem to tell from the synopsis.

Melanie The main character was terrorize in school by a click of girls, some of the girls commmitted suicide. As a grown woman the main character is no longer the ugly duckling and is set out to destroy each and everyone one of her tormenters. She seduces the her nemesis husbands and destroys there marriage. I did not find it erotic, no bdsm, but definetly smut... The book only deals with one of her tormentors (I think that there will be a book for each person she goes after. Let me change my shelf..

I ♥ Bookie Nookie (bookienookiereviews.blogspot.com) okay...THANK YOU! I couldn't get a straight answer from anyone I asked. I like to know what I am getting into before I start reading a book...if I am in the mood for a trashy menage, I don't want to read a James Patterson mystery--know what I mean? Thanks!

Melanie You're welcome!