April's Reviews > Revelations

Revelations by Melissa de la Cruz

Jul 30, 14

bookshelves: parnormal, romance, series, vampires, ya, angels, books-i-own, forbidden-romance, favorites, mythology, melissa-de-la-cruz
Read on March 06, 2011

Just when Schuyler's life seems to be looking up, everything comes crashing down on her. Charles has gotten custody of her, and with being in the same household is making it easy for Mimi to torture her. Jack won't even acknowledge her, and she has been forbidden to even talk to her grandfather and Oliver.

The book has some great plot twisters. A couple of familiar faces are back, and keeps you on your toes on who is on what side. Even though Mimi is planning hers and Jack's bonding ceremony, he has been meeting with Sky in a secret apartment. It's not long before their secret is blown. On top of everything there as been some activity in Rio,and Lawrence has flown over to check everything out. When the whole Conclave is called to Rio because Lawrence is in trouble, Sky refuses to stay behind.

If you enjoyed the first two books, you will sure love this one. Who doesn't love a little forbidden romance? We finally learn who is the Silver Blood traitor, and looking back I think the clues were kind of obvious. One of my favorite books of the series.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Revelations.