Helen Peter's Reviews > Hot Property

Hot Property by Susan Johnson

Mar 06, 11

Read on March 06, 2011

I like the way the story is written, however, Ms Johnson description of the way the hero and heroine get together is always the same. I have read a couple of her books, both comtemporary and historical. It is alway the same reaction between them. The hero and heroine are always experienced (divorce or widowed), aggressive and rude to each other then concilatory to one another because they wanted each other. This is repeated throughout the book wherever and whenever they come together. Once you have read two to three of her books, the love scences are alway predictable. This is the part where I do not understand. Her story are alway very well written - for example - in this book, the hero is a recluse due to events that happen in his past in Kosovo and the heroine is a writer exposing theft of antiques from Italy. In French Kiss, it is about and treehouse architect and record producer. There is nothing in common between the heros and heroines in both books, but the love scences are similar. That is why I gave her 3 out of 5 stars.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Hot Property.

03/06/2011 page 256