Amber I. (AwesomeSauce Book Club)'s Reviews > A Deadly Whisper

A Deadly Whisper by Stacey Kennedy

Jun 01, 11

Read from May 30 to June 01, 2011

Another great book. This book is one you honestly can not put down. You have to read to see when these 2 main characters will stop thinking the other dislikes them and finally realize they are both crazy for another. I could see why they thought that way but I was going insane with the tension.

I really felt sorry for both Knox and Paxtyn. Paxtyn is new to everything and is trying to find her place and just feeling totally insecure and her way of handling is is to lash out when she feels that way. Knox knows he loves her but he sees she is distancing herself so he starts to pull away.

Then we have Tate who I love. He is Paxtyn's best friend. And no he is not the best friend in love with the girl. He is just fun and totally kicking ass. He always has something smart ass like to say but he is also always there for Paxtyn. Their friendship is one I adore.

This book is full of amazing characters, lots of action, crazy sexual tension, romance, with this awesome story of a watcher and a seeker and their crazy world of killing demons.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Deadly Whisper.