Melinda's Reviews > Healing the New Childhood Epidemics: Autism, ADHD, Asthma, and Allergies: The Groundbreaking Program for the 4-A Disorders

Healing the New Childhood Epidemics by Kenneth Bock

Mar 08, 2011

liked it
Read from March 05 to 08, 2011

My youngest son has asthma and life threatening food allergies, which is what led me to reading this book. Most of the book is related to autism and ADHD, but there is some interesting info about asthma and allergies. I just wish there was more. There's no real info about food allergies, that someone dealing with it wouldn't already know. Complete avoidance of anything you have a serious allergy to, and children with known serious food allergies probably have other not so serious allergies that haven't been figured out yet.

I had hoped he would touch more on toxins that children are exposed to. I got quite a bit from his vaccine info, and if I have another child, will probably follow the delayed schedule. But I was looking for more info outside of vaccines.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Healing the New Childhood Epidemics.