H.Lee 's Reviews > The Sapphire Talisman

The Sapphire Talisman by Brenda Pandos

Dec 16, 11

bookshelves: favorites
Read in March, 2011

I must start off by saying that I HEART PHIL!!! I was not so sure about him in book one, but now, I am so hoping that Julia will end up with him!

This story picks up with Nick out fighting ordinary crime like some super hero. He leaves the thieves tied up and tips off the police. This is all just while he is waiting for the vampires to start another attack. Julia’s aunt has her baby, a little girl! Her and Nick’s relationship is going along great until one night, Julia sees Enigma and finds out that the vampires are back.

This just starts off a long series of events. Nick and Julia go on a road trip together. Julia’s Dad gets hospitalized and you find out a lot about Nick that will be a total shocker!!!

I loved the way the whole book played out, but was very frustrated when it ended! You are sort of left with a cliffhanger and I am patiently(well, trying to) waiting on the next installment…The Onyx Talisman, due out in December 2011.

“But you…he…that night….” I choked out.

“I’m suppose to be dead?”

“Uh, yeah?”

“I was-I mean technically I still am, but I’m back. Long Story,” Phil said with a snort. “Good thing, isn’t it?”

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Sapphire Talisman.