Susan's Reviews > Sarah Dessen Gift Set

1929270
May 30, 11

bookshelves: realistic-fic, romance, drama
Read from February 21 to April 17, 2011

This Lullaby: Liked the plot idea, but the pessimism was a annoying/irritating for me. I barely finished the book. Great ending, though. (Gave 3 stars)

Just Listen: Only problem I had with the book was that I was irritated at Annabel's lack of courage and gut. What lacks in Dessen's books is a strong protagonist. Then again, if all of her characters began as courageous and strong, they wouldn't be dynamic characters would they? The ending is good in the end, of course. Storyline is inspirational. Also was great to see Remy and Dexter (from Dessen's This Lullaby) again in this novel. :) (Gave 3 stars)

The Truth About Forever: LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT!!! Completely relate-able story and I just loved the characters. Truthfully, all of Dessen's protagonists are quiet, unable to stand up to themselves, and possibly cynical in the beginning of the books. But this novel had other supporting characters that I liked which made me enjoy the book even more. (Gave 5 stars)
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Sarah Dessen Gift Set.