Izzy's Reviews > Hunt the Moon

Hunt the Moon by Karen Chance

4719603
May come back to this series once it's finished. I find all the time travelling difficult to follow and Cassie is driving me insane.
I prefer Mirsea over Pritkin and I can't stand the drawn out love triangle any more. Cassie needs to start acting like a grown up.

I love the Dorina Basarab series, however. I'll keep reading those.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Hunt the Moon.

Quotes Izzy Liked

Karen Chance
“You know, dulceata, there are times when I truly believe you are the most frightening person I know.
Thank you?”
Karen Chance, Hunt the Moon

Karen Chance
“And even then, it's not like you did all that much," I said, talking over him, because it was the only way to get a word in edgeways with Pritkin sometimes.
He had filched the bottle back to take a drink, but at that he lowered it and looked at me, his eyes very green next to the amber liquor. "What?"
"I just meant, it wasn't all that and a bag of chips. You know?"
He blinked at me.
"No offense," I added, because he was looking kind of poleaxed. Like maybe he hadn't had a whole lot of complaints before. Which was, frankly, pretty damn understandable. But I feigned indifference. "I mean, it couldn't have been that bad if -"
"Bad?"
"Well, not bad bad."
He just looked at me.
"I mean, I came and everything, so that has to count for some -"
I cut off because I was suddenly enveloped in a strong pair of arms, and my head was crushed to a hard chest. A chest that appeared to be vibrating. It took me a few moments to get it, and even then I wasn't so sure, because Pritkin's face was buried in my hair. But I kind of thought - as impossible as it seemed - that he might be ... laughing?”
Karen Chance, Hunt the Moon