Kristin (Kritters Ramblings)'s Reviews > Faking It

Faking It by Elisa Lorello

Mar 12, 11

bookshelves: kritter-reviewed-2011
Read from March 08 to 11, 2011

A read that I thought I knew and wasn't so sure about in the middle, but the ending really turned me around and I finished it enjoying it more than I thought I would.

An interesting premise for a story involving an academic professor and a male escort trying to exchange services to teach each other. From the beginning, I was intrigued but thought I knew where the book was going and where it would end. But as the characters started to share their pasts and how those pasts affected their present problems, I was hooked.

A twist occurs and I am so glad it did. I can't share it because it made my reading of this book all that more enjoyable. Once you have read it - contact me if you didn't see the twist that I believe made the book all that more enjoyable.

I believe this book would be just reserved for the lady audience - not passing it onto the boy anytime soon. I think I would keep it on the higher shelf, the younger readers may not be ready for the full explaination of what a male escort entails.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Faking It.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Tanya so what was the twist? I think I know but maybe I missed it.