Debby's Reviews > Myths and Truths About Coyotes: What You Need to Know About America's Most Misunderstood Predator

Myths and Truths About Coyotes by Carol Cartaino

Mar 23, 11

I own a copy

This book contains everything you need to know about coyotes. It tells about their appearance, diet, abilities, society, breeding and parenthood. It explains the threat to humans and livestock vs. other predators. It gives tips on how to control and/or live along side the adaptable coyote. I learned a lot about coyotes reading this, even though I grew up on a farm and have seen and heard them all my life. (
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Myths and Truths About Coyotes.

Debby This book contains everything you need to know about coyotes. It tells about their appearance, diet, abilities, society, breeding and parenthood. It explains the threat to humans and livestock vs. other predators. It gives tips on how to control and/or live along side the adaptable coyote. I learned a lot about coyotes reading this, even though I grew up on a farm and have seen and heard them all my life.