stew's Reviews > For Whom the Bell Tolls

For Whom the Bell Tolls by Ernest Hemingway

Feb 12, 2008

liked it

I obscenity your transmission. I obscenity in the milk of your ancestors. I, and always and forever I; wandering I, mucking I, obscene obscenity forever and always and milking and transmissing and mucking wandering amongst the forever and the always I; obscenity obscene, mucking milking milk ancestral forever and ever to have and to hold and to be and now and always and forever; this now, wandering now, transmissing now, mucking now, milking now, obscene obscenity now, ancestral now, forever to be and to hold and to have always.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read For Whom the Bell Tolls.

02/03/2016 marked as: read

Comments (showing 1-13)

dateUp arrow    newest »

message 13: by Tal (new) - rated it 4 stars

Tal SERENITY NOW!

message 12: by Staci (new) - rated it 1 star

Staci Woodburn-Henry This might be the most accurate review of FWtBT I have ever come across. Bravo and thank you.

message 11: by Em (new) - rated it 1 star

Em Grove Thou hadst given this obscenity book a fitting unprintable obscenity review. I turned on my computer and clicked on Yahoo and found your review well and truly well and kept the line straight and clean and with all the old stuff but not really caring and I typed this like a baseball player swings with the old grace of a matador in training and afterwards you feel a little sick but it is a good sickness and washes out all the bile and if you hold the line well and truly well you see it for what it truly is. Hast thou not seen with thine own eyes the thing we work here, little rabbit?

Irina Collazo This is hillarious lol. That's what went through my mind 2/3 of the book thou!

message 9: by Joe (new) - rated it 4 stars

Joe Amazing! Your review is an instant classic!

Marina Great and funny review. However: your parody of the style has much more energy than 3/4 of the book. Reader beware.

Betty PERFECT

message 6: by Ed (new) - rated it 2 stars

Ed Lehman Thank you...reading that made me laugh...the most enjoyable moment of the time I spent reading and contemplating this book!

Nathan Roberton Oh, thou!

Leli Brilliant!

message 3: by Stu (new) - rated it 5 stars

Stu Well, at least you read it. Did you finish, I hope?

message 2: by Rose (new) - rated it 1 star

Rose Preach lol

message 1: by Ismael (new) - added it

Ismael Galvan I obscenity in your obscenity.