Joy 's Reviews > Give the Lady a Ride

Give the Lady a Ride by Linda Yezak

Mar 29, 11

Read from March 05 to 29, 2011

Give the Lady a Ride by Linda Yezak definitely charmed this city slicker. I've never been on a horse, but after Yezak's debut I'm thisclose to saddlin' up for my own ranch and rodeo adventure (I'll have to draw the line at palpating cows, though).

She did a fantastic job including details that really brought life out west into focus. I could almost smell the joe brewing in the kitchen, and hear the characters' boot steps on plank floorboards.

This is a short, quick read- about the length of a Love Inspired novel, with charming characters and sweet romance. Give the Lady a Ride is certainly a ride worth taking.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Give the Lady a Ride.

03/05/2011 page 26
show 4 hidden updates…

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Casey (new)

Casey Hey, you got it! Let me know what you think. :)

Amber Stokes Oooh, I'm going to be reviewing this one, too! I wonder if my copy is on its way... Not like I don't have enough to read! ;)

Renee I'm getting it too! I'm excited for it!

Joy I'm loving it so far Casey. I read parts of this story while she was writing it, but this is even better than I remember. I have a few review obligations to finish before I can focus my full attention on it, but I'm sneaking chapters here and there. LOL.

message 5: by Julia (new)

Julia Reffner I think she lives in Syracuse...if I'm not mistaking her for someone else. This looks like a fun read!

message 6: by Casey (new)

Casey Where did you ladies get a copy to review? This one looks too good to miss and Joy you and I seem to have very similar tastes, so makes me eager to maybe read it someday. :)

Joy Linda sent me a PDF. You can contact her if you're interested in reviewing it. I think we're going to do a giveaway later in a month or so too.

message 8: by Casey (new)

Casey I might have to try and win it then. :)

Renee She asked me to review it but I could ask if she is looking for more reviwers if you want :-)

message 10: by Casey (new)

Casey Thanks Renee, but I have so much right now, that I really can't take on one more book to review. If I just get it to read it can sit on the TBR stack for a while with no guilt. But thanks! :)

Renee Hahaha I knooooow what you mean! My review TBR is pretty large.