Mims's Reviews > Radiant Shadows

U 50x66
Mar 04, 2011

liked it
bookshelves: currently-reading

I just finished reading Radiant Shadows. I can't even begin to express my disappointment. Fragile Eternity had left me craving more. I needed to know what happens between Seth and Ash - Ash and Keenen- Keenen and Don. I had waited so long to find out only to be let down. I finally get the next book after Fragile Eternity -Radiant Shadows and not only are the questions left unanswered but it strays so far away from the main characters that have kept me reading the series. I had to check to make sure I haden't accidently skipped a book that should be inbetween the two >.>

Too many characters in this series to care for and the characters I read about and get to know seem to constantly be changing from book to book. Their personality changes and in the book to follow have no idea who that character is in comparison to the one I thought I knew. Don't get me wrong I like them all. This book Radiant Shadows was a painful disappointment to read after Fragile Eternity. Even though the discoveries I had waited so long for were absent and the main characters were nearly non existant I really enjoyed this book- it just seemed out of place or would have been better if more was said about the main characters conflicts Fragile Enternity leaves people squirming to read about. Dispite my frustration with this book- Radiant Shadows as with most of Melissa Marr's books is beautifully written and wickedly lovely.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Radiant Shadows.