is mee... kissa's Reviews > A Perfect Blood

A Perfect Blood by Kim Harrison

Mar 02, 12

Read from March 01 to 02, 2012

Want the extras of the Mass Market Paperback?
Yeah teasers! =D We have a Trent POV scene here! A Trent POV! Trent! Sorry, very excited.

***

finally! Rachel understands and accepts herself! it only took 10 books is all. the best thing that anyone could have done for that girl is put that silver bracelet on her and it makes me love Trent even more that he knew it was what she needed.
okay, so this wasn't my favourite book in the series, but i definitely loved it. Like the previous book, I'd say that Rachel's relationship with Trent and Al has progressed some more, which is great! because it probably means that there'll be more Trent and Al scenes in book 11.

the investigation part (what with the whole 'making demons' part) is pretty interesting too. i love Harrison's imagination and how she's able to put everything together so that it fits so perfectly. Once again, she's managed to create an awesome Hollows book, weaving in the usual humour, action, epic Trent-ness and Al-ness and unexpectedness that makes The Hollows series so addictive. plus, Jenks' phrases were as weird and funny as ever:
"Tink’s little pink dildo" – come on! where does he get this stuff?!

oh, and I loved, loved, loved the Trent scenes. the scenes with Al too. damn i love those two characters. i don't know what i'd do if Harrison gets rid of them. fingers crossed she won't. whatever book it is, i might have to pull a star off if she did, since it would most definitely be a deciding factor in my star ratings.

* * *

I'd love me a helluva lot of Trent and Al in this book.
Wow! I love the cover! So dark. And it's black and red. hmmm... maybe there's gonna be some kind of seduction thing in here. oh! With Al! Or Trent! Either of those and I'll be fine.
... or maybe there's just gonna be a lot of death and darkness. Whatever, I can deal with that too.
love this series!
ooooh and check that out! there's someone in the background. veeeeeery mysterious.
29 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Perfect Blood.

Quotes is mee... kissa Liked

Kim Harrison
“Al was standing a bare three feet away, his mood almost jovial as he took the paper and it vanished in a wash of black sparkles.

“Thank you, Rachel,” he said, carefully reaching for my hand as Trent stiffened.

“Welcome back, my itchy witch.”

Kim Harrison
“My mother isn't crazy. She simply has a harder time than most reconciling her reality with everyone else's reality.”

Kim Harrison
“Oh, I'm sorry. Did I interrupt some sort of dominance foreplay?”

Kim Harrison
“The cookie maker needs someone to look out for him.”

Kim Harrison
“You are pathetic, Rache," Jenks said, and my eyes darted to the top of the rack and I saw him standing there, hands on his hips and frowning at me, his wings a silver blur. "Rachel and Trent, sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G. No wait, it was a hospital room, and he had his hands on your ass and you had your tongue down his throat. I can see why you might be confused.”

03/01/2012
34.0% ""Tink’s little pink dildo!" ha! oh my gosh, where the hell does Jenks get this stuff from?"
03/02/2012
92.0% "“That way, I think. I can smell baby shit.” hahaha! i love Al!"

Melissa J. Katano Thank you for pointing out the Trent POV! Wow!

is mee... kissa I know! I was so happy when I found it. I didn't expect anything in his POV, but damn!

Melissa J. Katano problem is, now I want to see Trent's POV when he and Rachel first see each other in "Dead Witch Walking".....

is mee... kissa I want a Trent POV for everything!

Melissa J. Katano YES! right there with ya, girlfriend!