Sarah Oswald's Reviews > Kissing Coffins

Kissing Coffins by Ellen Schreiber

Mar 07, 11

When I first picked up a book of this series I didn’t think I would like it. On the first book I read the first few chapters of the first book and it really didn’t catch my attention till about half way through. Then I read the rest of the book and it started to catch my attention more and more. So I decided to read the second book and it was amazing. The author did an amazing job she was very descriptive, which helped me paint a picture in my head of what was going on.
The main characters Raven Alexander and Jagger made it amazing. When Raven found Alexander down by her aunt’s house she was so happy but Alexander wasn’t. He was happy to see her but he didn’t want to put her in danger because of Jagger.
Jagger didn’t want Raven for no reason he wanted her to get pay back at Alexander for breaking his sisters heart. When a vampire bites a vampire they are suppose to be together forever but Alexander turned his sister into a vampire and left.
Well when Jagger finds Alexander and Raven he tries to bite Raven. But Alexander was able to stop him. How much longer can Alexander fight off Jagger? Will raven just let Alexander bite her? What will she do?
I would recommend this book for people in the age group from about 5th grade up to about 8th grade. I would also recommend it to people that like books that are a mix of drama, romance, and mysteries.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Kissing Coffins.