Kelly's Reviews > The Horror of Gaad Grey, The Evil Alpha Werewolf

Recommended to Kelly by: Donna Newman
Read from March 03 to 04, 2011

** SPOILER ALERT ** ** SPOILER ALERT** ** SPOILER ALERT **

(view spoiler)

What I liked: I found the story to be interesting and for some reason that I can’t quite put my finger on, I was really pulled in to this world. While I thought the love scenes were a little canned, again for some reason, I enjoyed them and found myself wrapped up in this story. I recognize and admire the author’s charity (why? Does it come from a personal experience? Maybe the author should write about that? ) but I don’t really understand the connection between the charity and the story? The potential in this story is great and I would purchase Volume II with the hopes that my questions might be answered.

What I disliked: The story tended to read like a screenplay and there was absolutely no emotions attached to the characters. The dialogue was dry and forced. There were some story lines that needed refining (why are the werewolves so evil?) and personally speaking, I would like to see the “c” word removed from the story. There was really no call for it and while I may sound like a prude, I just didn’t like it in the story about love and peace. The use of it did not make the werewolves any more evil.

2 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Horror of Gaad Grey, The Evil Alpha Werewolf.