Denise's Reviews > Animal Talk: Interspecies Telepathic Communication

Animal Talk by Penelope Smith

Apr 06, 11

Read in April, 2011

I just recently took a weekend curse in Interspecies Communication. I have always been fond of animals, and when I was growing up I had all kinds of animal companions in the house. Of course we had a big house with a large garden so I had dogs, cats, rabbits, hens, a rooster, frogs and fish in the fountain, canaries, a parrot, and what not. Now I can’t have many animal friends due to space limitations, but I currently have 4 cats, 1 mouse and 6 hamsters as my companions. I haven’t been able to communicate with all of them, but so far I have done so and well with one of the cats, Bruma, one of the hamsters, Uriel, and the mouse, Byron.

Now, communicating with animals does require a lot of practice, patience and openness. You really have to trust what you get, and don’t judge anything that comes to mind. You will develop your own way of perceiving what they say, it can be through images, sensations, or even words. Trust your higher self. And I do suggest you keep a notebook nearby so you can record your experiences. The book gives you different techniques to communicate with animals, and their steps are easy to follow. The author gives you good advice and guides you through the process. I’m no expert, but would love to achieve a true and meaningful way to communicate with my animal friends so we all can live together in a more harmonious family dynamic. This is the first book I read on this subject and so far it’s a good starting point. I’ll get some more regarding this subject so I can improve in my communication habilites.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Animal Talk.