Karla's Reviews > Darkness Dawns

Darkness Dawns by Dianne Duvall

Mar 08, 11

bookshelves: favorites
Read from March 04 to 05, 2011

Wow, what a pleasant surprise. I got this book as a Kindle freebie, and wasn’t quite sure what to expect. What I got was a terrific first installment in this new series. I was hooked from the first page, the story moved along nicely with just enough detail to hold your interest, but not bore you out of your mind. The H and h, Roland and Sarah, had sizzling chemistry that exploded when they finally acted on their feelings for each other. HOT! The secondary characters, especially Seth and Marcus, left you wanting more of them, and hoping that future books will focus on their intriguing past. Although this book wrapped up nicely, there is so much more to explore. This series definitely has a future and I for one am looking forward to it. Nice job Ms. Duvall.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Darkness Dawns.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Tami Great review, Karla! I have really enjoyed every book in this series so far.

Karla Dorsey aka Wrath Lover wrote: "Great review Karla!!!"

Thanks Dorsey!

message 4: by Karla (last edited May 13, 2013 12:44PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Karla Tami wrote: "Great review, Karla! I have really enjoyed every book in this series so far."

Thanks Tami! I need to find my way back to this series, I'm glad to know that it continued to be good.