Amy's Reviews > Comfort Object

Comfort Object by Annabel Joseph

Mar 11, 2011

bookshelves: bdsm, erotica, menage
Read from March 10 to 11, 2011

Be prepared for extreme arousal!!! As far as sex scenes go, this book seems to cover them all with taste!!! I love the way the author actually spells out the entire sex scenes with great detail! You can actually feel the anticipation, fear, arousal & so much more!!! I know some people can't handle reading with the characters using the word or whore, but call me dirty, I didn't mind it one bit as long as it stays in the bedroom!!! I'm also one for dirty talk during sex & I got plenty of that from Jeremy!!!
Jeremy hires nell to be his "assistant" while shooting scenes for a film all around the world. Considering his assistant is to be ready for sumbission at beckon call, he even has a very elaborate contract drawn up. Problem??? The contract states the employee is not to fall in love or have emotional feelings for him!!! Only a man could come up with that one!!!
Jeremy and Nell are both estranged from their families & don't really know what love is. Jeremys family is Christian and extremely vanilla. Nells' family is just the opposite creating constant chaos with Nell to swoop in & fix their problems, until she becomes tired of helping deciding to take care of herself for once!
The chemistry between Nell & Jeremy just sizzles right off the pages! Of course the sex is amazing even when Kyle, Jeremys' extremely HOT personal assistant, is involved!!!
During Nells' employment there are quite a few underlying stories taking place including a stalker that keep you turning the pages until the very end begging for more!!! Theis was the first book I've read by Annabel Joseph, but I'll definitely be reading more!!!
5 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Comfort Object.