Christian's Reviews > The Spy

The Spy by Clive Cussler

Mar 29, 11

bookshelves: thriller, clive-cussler
Read in March, 2011

A nice book,that could be read very well. But the plot in itself was a little bit predictable. The identity of the Spy master could be guessed with fairly high certainty after half the book.
Having read now the third book in the Isaac Bell series, I begin to think that Van Dorn's detective agency needs to hand out a few red shirts to it's employees. Science Fiction fans might already have guessed it, but yes again another Van Dorn detective is murdered on duty. This is becoming a little bit tiresome so I hope that in the next book the body count doesn't rise any further.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Spy.

03/28/2011 page 345

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Teresa Which detective was it again? I'm trying to figure out some timeline stuff between this book and The Wrecker and I can't remember the detective that got killed in the train station and it's driving me crazy! Thanks :)

Christian Found it Wally Kisley and Mack Fulton 2 seasond pros of the Van Dorn detective agency are part of the body count in "the wrecker". I had to look it up in the book because I forgot their names too.