Mimi's Reviews > Never Ever Talk to Strangers

bookshelves: kids
Recommended to Mimi by: Reese Anne
Recommended for: Children ages 4-7
Read on March 01, 2011, read count: 1

This was super adorable, I definitely recommend reading this to your child to teach them about the danger of talking to strangers. It was cute with good illustrations so the kids I was reading to did not get bored and the story was much more interesting than just lecturing them on what to do if a stranger comes up to you. It made it a fun way for them to learn and helped them remember it much more than the standard lecture.

The only thing I thought was a little odd was the last page that had tips. The last tip talked about not opening e-mails from a stranger. For the age range that would be reading this book, was that really necessary? I don't know any 4-7 year olds that have their own e-mail account.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Never Ever Talk to Strangers.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Heather (new)

Heather I do. Desi had her own & knew how to use it at 5. I wasn't happy, but it was the easiest way for her & me to talk to each other.

Mimi Hev wrote: "I do. Desi had her own & knew how to use it at 5. I wasn't happy, but it was the easiest way for her & me to talk to each other."

Ah yeah, that makes sense for you guys. That's the only one I know then. ^^