Steph's Reviews > Be Still My Vampire Heart

Be Still My Vampire Heart by Kerrelyn Sparks

Nov 23, 11

bookshelves: kindle-read
Read from November 22 to 23, 2011, read count: 1

This was my favourite book so far. I loved Angus. He was so charming and whitty. The first few lines had me laughing away...

'After four hundred and ninety-three years of teleporting from one place to another, Angus MacKay still felt an urge to peek under his kilt to ensure everything had arrived in fine working condition. There were some ares where a man, vampire or not, would hate to find himself shortchanged. He resisted though, since he wasn't alone.'
Emma was also the best heroine so far. I liked that she realised he was a vempire really quickly and it wasn't dragged out over the first hundred pages. I liked her because she is a fighter. I loved the scene in Central Park, her trapping Angus, him dangling from a tree by his ankles, bare ass out for the world to see lol.
This book had a great streak of humour. I was laughing out loud so many times. This series has a great cast of characters who I can't wait to read more about. Like Roman and Shanna's baby, the first half breed in the world. Levitation and who know what else is to come.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Be Still My Vampire Heart.