Danielle's Reviews > Head Over Heels

Head Over Heels by Jill Shalvis

Nov 27, 11

Read from September 19 to 20, 2011

Jill Shalvis has brought another witty romance into my life with her latest book, Head Over Heels. She did an amazing job bringing together such wonderful characters in the Town of Lucky Harbor. Her characters are more lovable, they are absolutely extraordinary. Although I did enjoy Sawyer, Ford will always hold my heart.

Chloe Traeger has always been the wild child and the youngest of the three sisters. She has the feeling in her heart that she wants to belong and become more responsible and help out her sisters. Sawyer doesn’t have the best past but he has changed his life around to be a better man and a great Sheriff that everyone respects. You won’t be able to miss the sparks flying between these two throughout the whole story. It was actually extraordinary the way it was all pieced together and perfectly if I may add. They way they understand each other and the way they take care of each other with so many things ends up meaning so much in the long run.

I absolutely adored Sawyer and Chloe!!! She would get on his nerves but the chemistry and the attraction between them was off the charts. Head Over Heels takes you on an amazing journey into their lives and they just really did complement each other so well you have to root for the happy ending. I believe it is true opposites do attract and with these two it was so much more than that.

This story just wasn’t about Saywer and Chloe but about her relationship with her sisters. That’s what really touched me. The way they have strengthened their bond and how it grew was just built of special moments. Of course they still have the banter that goes on which always has me laughing out loud. Shalvis did a wonderful job by keeping us up to date on the other sisters and how their relationships were also progressing. I love how they have all grown from the first book in the series.

I absolutely loved everything about this amazing story. Shalvis has made this series one of my favorite series of all time. It’s the way she makes everything flow together so beautifully. It is not only entertaining but has its emotional parts that make these characters human. Being gripped from the beginning isn’t a problem because the words flow and the pages turn faster leaving you feeling more than satisfied.

I highly recommend this series to everyone who hasn’t read it and if you have I hope you continue the adventures of Lucky Harbor, you won’t be disappointed. Shalvis never delivers a funny, sexy, heartfelt romance that you won’t be able to forget.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Head Over Heels.

09/19/2011 page 35