Dana's Reviews > Mindhealer

Mindhealer by Lilith Saintcrow

I really like this series and I can't be sure why. It isn't terribly well written, but it is interesting. I think the author does a wonderful job in developing the magic and her version of the sterotypical witch and watcher in this series. My only complaint is that so much time is spent building sexual tension between the characters and then it is all resolved in 2 paragraphs. I don't need erotica, but when you are dealing with a man who has just found the only woman he can touch without pain, you would expect things to get a little wild.

This installment in the series was one of the best. It was the first time that I felt I was really reading a series with an overall plot line as opposed to individual novels(novellas-these are short) that are connected. I liked the characters in the previous books very much, so I was sad to deviate away from them, but it was nice to see more of the authors world and make some new frinds. Looking forward to seeing what the author comes up with next for this world of hers.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Mindhealer.