MsMiz (Tina)'s Reviews > Hot Head

Jun 16, 2011

liked it
bookshelves: glbt-all, pdf
Read in June, 2011 — I own a copy

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Hot Head.

06/14/2011 "It is open...just think I am too tired to give it justice."
06/15/2011 page 73
23.0% 1 comment
06/15/2011 page 115
36.0% "This is not going to go well for them...I just feel it!" 1 comment
06/15/2011 page 121
38.0% "I have a bad feeling about what is going to happen in the next 50% of the book. Someone is going to find out, family is going to be mad....I do not know if Hot Heads is such a good idea!!!! I need to read more! Darn work!"
06/15/2011 page 146
46.0% "Reading with my eyes closed is difficult..just waiting for the proverbial other shoe to drop." 5 comments
06/15/2011 page 213
67.0% "Where the fark is this book going to go?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?" 6 comments

Arzu and how is it so far?

ElaineY MsMiz, you're scaring me. Is it good? Horrible beyond words???

MsMiz (Tina) Nope not at all. It is now safe to go into the waters. I find that Damon knows tension...really well!

ElaineY MsMiz (Tina) wrote: "Nope not at all. It is now safe to go into the waters. I find that Damon knows tension...really well!"

Whew. I'm just about to go to bed and start on the book...and curious to know what brought on that reaction from you:)

Mandi Schreiner Tina - do I need to read this one?

MsMiz (Tina) Mandi - NEEEEEEEDDDD to? How do you define need to;)

Mandi Schreiner Am I totally missing out if I don't read it? Is there angst? Drama? Hot SMEX?

Finn Marlowe Are you, like, going to rate this sucker? Been waiting patiently...

Finn Marlowe Thanks - it finally showed up as soon as I clicked "comment"

MsMiz (Tina) Drama - check, angst - oh hell yeah, smex - check check check.

MsMiz (Tina) Finn wrote: "Thanks - it finally showed up as soon as I clicked "comment""

I have been having so many problems with Goodreads and Firefox. I finally closed everything and the 30+ windows I had open are now gone. I hope it was nothing important;)

ElaineY As you can see, Tina - I loved this book:)

MsMiz (Tina) So glad you liked it. I have been following discussions around this book and it has really been a love or not type of book. Overall I liked it. If I pick it apart and I might soon enough, there are things I really loved and then things that fell short for me. But I think that can be said about most books!