Nikki Wilde's Reviews > Run

Run by Blake Crouch

Feb 27, 2011

Read in February, 2011

Well damn. I don't think I can even put into words how much I enjoyed this book. I'm still reeling from it. All I have to say is that I'm so glad I started this on Saturday because had it been during the week I probably would not have made it into work.

This book has definitely usurped Intensity for the most intense book I've read. I swear my stomach was in knots from beginning until end. Even now after having finished it I'm still trying to settle. I think you can tell a good book from just an alright one when you're finished and you can't stop thinking about it.

Jack is packing up his families belongings and food when he hears his colleagues name and address being called out with direction to kill him. Hurrying as fast as they can to pack their Discovery they hear Jack's name next. Now him and his family are on the run.

Wow. What a journey. This was such an exciting book from beginning to end. The nail biting intensity from this book was almost more than I could take. It was exceptional and thought provoking and is definitely now my number one favorite book. Goodbye Koontz, hello Crouch.
17 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Run.

Jody Nikki,
Well said I agree with everything you said. I still think about it months later.

Nikki Wilde I do as well and it's been awhile. I love books like that.

Jody Me too, another book I remember like that is The Long Walk, it is by Steven King but I have read it at least 10 times. I think it is under his other name Bachman.

message 4: by Jason (new)

Jason Smalridge The Long Walk was amazing

message 5: by Jason (new)

Jason Smalridge Is Intensity by the same guy?

Nikki Wilde Intensity is by Steven Koontz. Good book as well!