Mrs.Vishous-Kattalakis-Belikov :::Para Itch Reviews:::'s Reviews > Eternal Rider

Eternal Rider by Larissa Ione

May 03, 2011

bookshelves: larissa-ione, angels-demons-and-incubi-ohmy, spin-offs
Read from April 11 to 28, 2011

There were so many things to love about this book. Being a HUGE fan of the Demonica Series I was crazy excited to read this spin-off series! The things is...I had no idea that it would be so feckin' good! Cara is an out of work vet who is falling on hard times. One day an acquaintance shows up on her doorstep with an injured dog and she saves the puppy's life(she names him Hal...for halitosis...tehee). But this aint no ordinary puppy...its a hellhound! Because she saved Hals life he bonds to her life force. Then there's fine ass Ares...the second Horseman of the Apocalypse(War). If you've read Demonica(if not whats ur deal?!lol) then you'll remember him from Sin Undone. Because Sin started that warg plague which lead to a war betwixt the wargs she broke Reseph's seal turning him into Pestilence and now he's a CRAZY mofo!! Spreading disease all over the world while trying to break his siblings seals. And bringing down the Apocalypse. Some how Cara ends up being the key to breaking Ares' seal so he has to protect her at all costs. I was on the edge of my seat the entire time. Got to see some of my favorites from the Demonica series. I can't wait til the next one!! Did I mention there will be upside down tree sex?! Loved it Loved it Loved it;)

3 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Eternal Rider.

04/13/2011 page 17
04/14/2011 page 55
14.0% "Really good so far!"
04/17/2011 page 106
26.0% "Too bad Thantos can't get busy!"
show 2 hidden updates…

MISS VAIN I bought it, I just haven't read it yet. Looking forward to hearing what you think!

Mrs.Vishous-Kattalakis-Belikov :::Para Itch Reviews::: I'm supposed to be reading it for my discussion group but I'm really engrossed in Bitten..its so good!

message 3: by Kim (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kim I loved this book and was sad when I finished it way too soon. Can't wait for book #2.

Mrs.Vishous-Kattalakis-Belikov :::Para Itch Reviews::: Its really good!! Im lovin it!!

message 5: by Alicia (new) - added it

Alicia I'm so happy that you liked it! I love Demonica, even though I have only read the first two so far, and now I am so excited about having this series to go to when I am through with Demonica.

Mrs.Vishous-Kattalakis-Belikov :::Para Itch Reviews::: Its was really good too...and it was nice getting back to that world now that Demonica is finished. You gotta read Wraiths book it is my favorite of the series!!