itmfiddler's Reviews > A Thread of Deepest Black

A Thread of Deepest Black by Finn Marlowe

Feb 27, 11

Read in February, 2011

I just finished A Thread of Deepest Black and have to say Wow! Honestly, it surprised the hell out of me. What a wonderful, twisted, dark, hauntingly beautiful story! I was not expecting something so rich and fascinating for a debut novel. It kept me on the edge of my seat and desperately wanting to know how it ended for the entire morning. Instead of finishing up the proposal I was supposed to be working on, instead of doing all of the stuff I meant to do today, I ended up sitting there reading from start to finish the entire thing, greedily gobbling it up in one big bite. It was totally amazing. This is not a simple tale, though, and there is darkness with pain, penance and punishment. If you are looking for a sweet tale of love, this is not the book to read. If however, you want something a bit different, something out of the ordinary for a M/M erotic paranormal romance, and can handle darkness and pain while the heroes try to save the world and each other, this is definitely the book to read.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Thread of Deepest Black.