Thomas's Reviews > Sent

Sent by Margaret Peterson Haddix

Feb 27, 2011

liked it

This book was very interesting and somewhat hard to read. In wouldnt read this review if you want to read the first book. In this book famous children from the past have been pulled out of there place in history to be put up for adoption in the future, so the rich people can brag about who there kid was. This is all ok untill people start noticing there absence. Gary, Hodge, and a man named JB are fighting eachother for what they think should be done. Gary and Hodge were the bad guys that were talking the children away and now they risk messing up time forever if they cant get the children back to there place in history.

This book is a good action book that you can read fairly quickly. I would recomend this book for anyone interested in what the future might be like. I would not recomend this book for someone looking for an easy read, because this book really makes you think. To read this book and fully understand I think that is a very good to have the first one right before this one otherwise it wont make sence.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Sent.