Jennifer's Reviews > The Dark

The Dark by James Herbert

Mar 27, 11

Read from February 27 to March 27, 2011

This book was really creepy, heart stopping and mind boggling. Throughout the book from beginning to end, it's filled with gore, bloodshed and massacre. It brings the controvsial "debate" in whether whatever causes the bloodshed is based on scientific meaning or some sort of unknown forces that are trying to get rid of the human or at least the physical part of mankind.

To be honest at the beginning I thought the book was really good. I guess you can say I just lost interest and just finished reading it because I hate starting a book and not finishing it. Anyway, I would recommend this book to people who like to read about paranormal horror.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Dark.

02/27/2011 page 34
8.0% "So far its kind of boring and confusing, but all there is to it is that this old scientist is researching the causes of a massecre that happened 1 year ago. The reason why he's doing this and questioning it is because another massacre happenend again, but this time three all in one night, and in the same area of the massacre that happened a year ago"